TRIP TO JERUSALEM: THE HOLY LAND
October 21st- 28th, 2015
Price: $2,995 (includes $705 taxes (as known on 1.27.2015) and $125 for insurance.
(Paid by check or M.O. in U.S. dollars or wire transfer. Payment by credit card is $3,115)
An initial deposit of $400 with insurance (optional but highly recommended) or $275 without insurance is due on April 13th .
The Initial deposit needs to be submitted to guarantee your seat with the airline. $500 additional before June 1st 2015.
Final payment is due no later than August 1st, 2015 (60 days) to avoid a $75 late payment fee.
Non-payment by 45 days prior to the departure date September 6th, 2015 will cause an automatic seat cancellation with the airline.
Please make check payable to JCCI with a menu of Jerusalem trip.
- What is included in the price
- Round trip flights from Atlanta
- Four star hotels in Israel
- Meals: Daily buffet breakfast and dinner (Drinks not included)
- All excursions detailed in the itinerary, with licensed guides and deluxe air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to all sites visited.
- Interesting educational session and baptism in the Jordan River
- Luggage handling at hotels and airports in Israel
- Transfers to/from airports in Israel.
- Not included in the price
- Recommended tips of $8 per day, personal expenses and travel insurance of $125(Optional, but highly recommended).
Passports and Visas
Your passport must be valid at least until April 28th, 2016.
American citizens do not need a visa to travel to Israel, other nationalities such as Nigerians will need a visa. Please remember to bring your green card if you have one.
One piece of luggage of 50 lbs or less will be allowed free of charge and a hand luggage of no more than 20 lbs.