Call in Monday-Thursday @ 9PM
(712) 432-1601 access 642878#.
Solution night is on Friday April 22nd @ 9pm.
MAY 2016 CONGREGATIONAL PRAYERS
THEME: DIVINE SURPLUS
Philippians 4:18-19 (AMP): “But I have received everything in full and more; I am amply supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent me. They are the fragrant aroma of an offering, an acceptable sacrifice which God welcomes and in which He delights. And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need
according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
- Psalm 23:1-2(EXB); “The LORD is my shepherd; [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.” Meditate on the whole of Psalms 23.
- 2 Kings 4:4-6 (AMP): “Then you shall go in and shut the door behind you and your sons, and pour out [the oil you have] into all these containers, and you shall set aside each one when it is full.” So she left him and shut the door behind her and her sons; they were bringing her the containers as she poured [the oil].”
1. Declare upon every member of Jubilee the grace of a generous spirit and sacrificial heart.
2. Decree and declare upon JCCI that all needs will be met. ‘Every curse of lack, financial struggle, professional failure, backwardness unfruitfulness, stagnancy and poverty, go back to sender’ in Jesus’ Name.
3. Declare that as you pour the oil of the Word and intercede for others, even in this prayer program (like Elijah), all your needs will be met. Declare that as you release what is in your hands like the widow you will always have surplus of provision. Declare every mountain of debt levelled in Jesus’ Name-Luke 6:38.
MONDAY: SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND INCREASE
- Ephesians 1:17-21 (NIV): " I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[a] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.”
- Colossians 1:9-12 (NIV): "….We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great Please call in nightly Mon-Thurs 9p-9.30p. Phone no 7124321601 code 642878#. Solution Night is on Friday, April 22 @ 9pm. endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light."
- Ephesians 3: 16-19 (NIV): "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
1. Pray Ephesians 1:17-21 word for word inserting your name.
2. Destroy every seed and fruit of sin in your life. Plead that you will bear fruit in every good work that you will grow in the knowledge of God.
3. Surrender yourself to the leading of the Holy Spirit and ask Him to lead and guide your life.
TUESDAY: SHOWERS OF BLESSING
- Ezekiel 34:26 (KJV): “And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.”
- Zechariah 10:1 (AMPC): “Ask of the Lord rain in the time of the latter or spring rain. It is the Lord Who makes lightnings which usher in the rain and give men showers, and grass to everyone in the field.”
- Hosea 6:3 (ESV): “Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”- (Isaiah 45:8, “Go up, eat and drink; for there is the sound of abundance of rain.”-1 Kings 18:41b.
- Pray that everything that concerns JCCI or everyone that is connected to JCCI is blessed. Pray that souls in the RTP area will begin to be touched by the rain of the Word and the gospel of Christ.
- Ask that the Lord visit every area of dryness (marital, professional, physical, financial, spiritual and family) in your life with showers of blessing. Decree that rivers will begin to flow in your desert (Is. 43:19).Command every dry bone to receive the breath of God in Jesus’ Name (Eze. 37). Please call in nightly Mon-Thurs 9p-9.30p. Phone no 7124321601 code 642878#. Solution Night is on Friday, April 22 @ 9pm.
- Declare open heavens upon the work of your hands. Speak to your land to become fertile for good things in Jesus’ Name. Pray that every hindrance and blockage to rain of abundance be removed in Jesus precious name. (Deut 28:23)
WEDNESDAY: ABUNDANCE OF LOVE
- Romans 12: 9-12 (NIV meditate on 9-end): "Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality."
- 1 Peter 4: 8-11(NIV): "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."
- 1 Thessalonians 3:13 (NIV): "May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you."
- Ask God to search you and make your heart right in the way you show love. Plead for a heart to serve others without hidden or selfish motives.
- Receive the grace to do things with a mind to glorify God and Him only.
- Ask God to help you see others and situations from his viewpoint of Agape (unconditional) love.
THURSDAY: FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE
- Proverbs 15:6 (KJV): “In the house of the righteous is much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble.” Job 22:21- 23.
- Malachi 3:10 (KJV); “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”
- Deuteronomy 8:18 (KJV); “But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.” Isaiah 48:17, Psalm 35:27, Psalm 112:3.
- Ask to be filled with the power of God, and to be led by the Holy Spirit as you make profit and make wealth God’s way. Come against any wickedness programmed into your life (and JCCI) at the height of success and prosperity, command that every such plan to be exposed, disgraced, terminated and destroyed in Jesus’ Name.
- Ask for the grace and enablement to be faithful to obey the LORD in tithing and giving. In Jubilee, we put out of business spirits that enslave people financially. Blood of Jesus break every evil covenant made with lack and poverty.
- Command every cycle of financial turbulence to break in Jesus’ Name. Pray ‘Father move me to the level of wealth that will permanently terminate poverty in my life. O Lord make every member of JCCI (COV) covenant financiers.
FRIDAY: ALL ROUND SURPLUS
- 3 John 1:2 (AMPC): “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.”
- Deuteronomy 7:13-14 (NIV); “He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and olive oil—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor will any of your livestock be without young.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 (AMPC): “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”
- Thank God for the prosperity of your soul and begin to claim prosperity spiritually, physically and materially in every area of life.
- Pray that God will embarrass us with surplus and abundance. Declare surplus of souls in JCCI.
- Proclaim an abundance of grace and favor on the work of your hands and your staff of bread. Also ask for the grace to do the will of God so that you may know and understand the secret of abundance.